Catering to the Shipper
Moving freight can be a time consuming process. Trying
to locate a carrier with the right equipment, who wants
to go to your particular destination consistently, is a
challenge that can consume hours of staff time.
We also strive to spoil not only our customers, but
our customers customers. Meaning the locations our customers tell us to
pick up from or deliver to are also communicated with in detail. This helps
our shippers maintain loyalty with their clients and helps keep the door
closed on competition.
NASCARGO handles all of the details of logistics.
- Finding the right equipment for your shipment that
can meet shipment requirements (i.e. load is HAZ MAT or oversized)
- Tracking the load pre to post pick up and delivery
- We make sure the shipment is loaded
correctly within DOT guidelines
- Delivery appointments are made at destination
- Provide you with shipping documents
including BOL, POD, and scale tickets on each load.
- your merchandise is delivered to your customer exactly
when they need it
- We maintain copies of all documents on file for
36 months just in case you need a replacement.
- We obtain all copies of the
carriers DOT License, Insurance and Authority.
- We pay all
carriers in your behalf for your shipment. This saves
our customers money and time.
- We will keep you informed of the progress
of your shipment and make sure your customers are served in a very professional
uses trucking companies that conform to our exacting standards.
- Each must demonstrate a commitment to service excellence, quality
equipment and rate integrity.
- Carriers must maintain the highest DOT safety rating to operate within
- NASCARGO maintains contracts, insurance certificates and other pertinent
documentation on all NASCARGO transportation carriers to ensure your
financial concerns are covered.
- Each carrier must have $1,000,000 in liability insurance coverage and a
minimum of $100,000 in cargo coverage.
- All carriers that are approved under our heavy haul division must
maintain $1,000,000 in cargo and $1,000,000 in liability coverage.
Additional coverage is available upon request.
why shippers choose NASCARGO. One call is all it takes
to find the exact truck you need, when you need it.
There are many reasons our
shippers and carriers choose NASCARGO time and again. The most
common reason is that customers like us. NASCARGO is
made up of folks who are all known as being good people.
Catering to the Carrier
Please contact us for more info.
- We communicate with you along the way.
- We alert the driver if there are any special details.
- We schedule the correct equipment for the
load. No surprises.
- Delivery appointments are made for the
driver at the destination.
- We provide our shippers with shipping
documents including BOL, POD, and scale tickets on each load.
- NASCARGO pays all
carriers for the shipment. This saves our customers
money and time, and gets you paid faster.